The upcoming month will be the first month of spring, and it will witness thunderstorms and rainstorms. You can welcome the third month with our March 2022 Calendar Template. There are a lot of pleasurable historical moments of the United States associated with March. It would be good to mark some of these events in the Blank March 2022 Calendar so that one can take inspiration from them. The Salvation Army was founded, Patrick Henry ignited the American Revolution, the Peace Corps’ establishment, beginning of the Battle of Bismarck Sea against Japanese convoy, the Spanish Flu broke in America, George Bush Sr. attack against Iraq to topple dictator Saddam Hussein from power. The Equal Rights Amendment to the United States Constitution was passed in March.
FREE MARCH CALENDAR 2022
We are presenting March 2022 Calendar in five different designs and styles. They will help you choose a monthly task planner that can fulfill your requirement. If you are a student, task management is not so confused. Though all schools, colleges, and universities provide an academic calendar, you will need a timeline to copy all the academic and personal activities. The Printable March 2022 Calendar will give you the space to note all your educational and social tasks and events on a single sheet of paper to handle all these things with more accuracy and less effort.
MARCH 2022 CALENDAR PRINTABLE
We know it will be the ending month of the fiscal year for some United States states. The business persons, professionals, and corporate employees are searching for the Cute March 2022 Calendar to schedule their financial activities. Suppose you find it easy to write all the tasks and events on the Monthly March 2022 Calendar digitally. In that case, you should have image editing software and editing skills and make desirable modifications in a few minutes. Some people will need extra space in their Calendar For March 2022 to note a more significant number of monthly tasks. A common man cannot remember everything, so they note the vital functions that they doubt to recall on time.
POLITICIANS TOOK BIRTH IN MARCH
(1) OLUSEGUN OBASANJO
- He is a former President of Nigeria who also served as chairperson of the ‘African Union.’
- Born: Abeokuta, British Nigeria, on March 5, 1937.
- Political Ideology: Democratic.
- Political Career: Obasanjo served as the army general of Nigeria and worked as the head of state (1976-79). He is the first military ruler in Africa who handed over the power to a democratic government. He was elected as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (1999) and remained Chairperson of the African Union (July 2004 – January 2006).
(2) ANDREW JACKSON
- The seventh President of the U.S. is also known as King Mob, The Hero Of New Orleans, Old Hickory.
- Born: Waxhaws Settlement, British America, on March 15, 1767.
- Political Ideology: democratic.
- Political Career: He began his political career as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives (Dec 1796 – Sep 1797). He became the first territorial governor of Florida (March 10 to December 31, 1821) and Senator from Tennessee (Mar 1823 – October 25). He ended up his career with two consecutive terms as the 7th President.
(3) SHEIKH MUJIBUR RAHMAN
- Sheikh Mujib, the ‘Father of the Nation’ of Bangladesh, was the founder and the first Prime Minister.
- Born: Tungipara Upazila, (Bengal Presidency, British India) Bangladesh on March 17, 1920.
- Political Ideology: Socialist.
- Political Career: He became the first President of Bangladesh (April 17, 1971 – January 12, 1972) and the second Prime Minister (January 12, 1972 – January 24, 1975). He became a Member of Parliament for Dhaka-12 (March 7, 1972 – August 15, 1975).
(4) NANCY PELOSI
- The first woman speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives is also known as Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro Pelosi.
- Born: Baltimore, the USA, on March 26, 1940.
- Political Ideology: Democratic.
- Political Career: She started her political activities as a volunteer organizer for the Democratic Party. Soon, she became an influential fundraiser for the party. Over time, she rose through various posts to become the Chairperson of the California Democratic Party. In June 1987, she was elected to the House of Representatives and continues to hold her seat until now.
(5) AL GORE
- Al Gore, also known as Albert Arnold Gore Jr, was an environmentalist and joint recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Born: Washington, D.C. on March 31, 1948.
- Political Ideology: Leftist.
- Political Career: Before entering politics, he served in the military during the Vietnam War. He won the seat in the United States Senate in 1984. He became the 45th Vice President of the United States (1993 – 2001). Currently, he is the co-founder and chair of Generation Investment Management and chair of the Alliance for Climate Protection.
POLITICIANS DIED IN MARCH
(1) HARRY EDSON BROWNE
- Harry Browne was an American writer, investment advisor, and politician.
- Birth Sign: Gemini.
- Political Career: He was the presidential nominee of the U.S. Libertarian Party (elections of 1996 & 2000).
- Died: Franklin, Tennessee, US on March 1, 2006.
(2) JAAN POSKA
- Poska was an Estonian barrister and politician.
- Birth Sign: Aquarius.
- Political Career: He became Mayor of Tallinn from 1913 till 1917. He served as Minister of Foreign Affairs from February 24, 1918, to September 20, 1919.
- Died: Tallinn, Estonia on March 7, 1920.
(3) HENRY GASSAWAY DAVIS
- Henry Davis was a millionaire and the Democratic Party’s nominee for Vice President in the 1904 elections.
- Birth Sign: Scorpio.
- Political Career: At his 42, Henry was elected a member of the West Virginia House of Delegates. In 1866, he founded the Potomac and Piedmont Coal & Railway Company. In 1869, he became a Senator. In 1870, he was elected to the U.S. Senate and served two consecutive terms.
- Died: Washington D.C., the United States on March 11, 1916.
(4) THOMAS EDMUND DEWEY
- Thomas Dewey was an American prosecutor, lawyer, and politician.
- Birth Sign: Aries.
- Political Career: He started his politics as U.S. Attorney for the southern district of New York (Acting) and five years later became the 33rd district Attorney of New York County. In 1943 he became the 47th Governor of New York.
- Died: Miami, Florida, the USA on March 16, 1971.
(5) TIM LEE CARTER
- Carter was a Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives (1965 – 81)
- Birth Sign: Virgo.
- Political Career: Tim Lee sought the Republican nomination for Congress. He was considered a moderate-progressive Republican.
- Died: Glasgow, Kentucky on March 27, 1987.
We appeal to save and share any of the March 2022 Calendar With Holidays with your family, employees, and friends of various social media platforms that we have shared for free. The staff would help save your effort and time, and it will make the execution of tasks accurate, fruitful, and secure. Besides these Floral March 2022 Calendar, the politicians’ life and political career will be a great source of inspiration for your little ones. You are requested to share your stuff with your family, friends, social media friends, colleagues, and bosses.